because i miss my hometown. :(
Saturday, 7 July 2012
Thursday, 5 July 2012
I've been reading some inspirational post from several web. well some of the suggestions dont apply as much to me but some did. it may be worthwhile read for you sweethearts. :D
1. Stop trying to be someone you're not. One of the greatest challenges in life is being yourself in a world that’s trying to make you like everyone else. Someone will always be prettier, someone will always be smarter, someone will always be younger, but they will never be you. Don’t change so people will like you. Be yourself, and the right people will love the real you.
well, this is obviously one of the big issue that most people trying to get rid of nowadays. alhamdullilah right now, i dont bother to be someone else. i enjoy being myself as if everyone is ok with it. i know some might get annoyed but what can i do? i sure cant please everyone. as long as my family, friends and of course alan, love me for who i am. :)
2. Stop trying to hold onto the past. You can’t start the next chapter of your life if you keep rereading your last one.
Yep this is undoubtedly true. life as we know it, we must have some regrets that we often wish it didnt happen. but kita kena sedar, in turn, this makes us stronger and of course experience is the best teacher, having a lot of bad or good experience will change our way of thinking, positively.
3. Stop trying to buy happiness. Many of the things we desire are expensive. But the truth is, the things that really satisfy us are totally free — love, laughter, and working on our passions.
This one is rough for me, and i know it makes me sound superficial. aiyak. its just hard to deny that i cant get happiness by purchase clothes, shoes, clothes & clothes and more clothes! but of course things cant give us pure happiness, the actual meaning of happiness. u know, from what i've read from everywhere, the more you spend some quality time with your family, the more happy you will be and yep i even expirenced it myself, i often spend almost every weekend with my big family and im happy. they are truly gifts from Allah and i am thankful. so laugh more and spread love wherever you go. :)
4. Stop thinking you’re not ready. Nobody ever feels 100 perfect ready when an opportunity arises. Because most great opportunities in life force us to grow beyond our comfort zones, which means we won’t feel totally comfortable at first.
This is what i fear the most. getting prepared. SPM. everytime i thought about it, it gives me butterflies. i am so damn terrified, 50+ days until trial. sigh.
5. Stop being ungrateful. No matter how good or bad you have it, wake up each day thankful for your life. Someone somewhere else is desperately fighting for theirs Instead of thinking about what you’re missing, try thinking about what you have that everyone else is missing.
There is always room to be more grateful. :)