Saturday 11 February 2012

Hi sayangs.

So, mmg mcm ni la kan. punya banyak benda nak update, bila dah dpn laptop. *poof* my brain gone blank.

Oh! february updates. ok these days i've been spending most of my time at home. you know, home gives you peace. inner peace. so that i can study, study and oh wait, study... haih life. nevermind, something good will come ahead, i just have to be patient. good things only come to people who wait and fight for it. tapi my girls tidak terabai haha haritu picnic dengan suha and anis, too bad the others was busy with their own schedule, i understand. picnic dekat somewhere in putrajaya. pullman lakeside if im not mistaken. the scenery was just, uh-ma-zing. nak tahu tak, berapa juta kali pun i jejak kaki dekat putrajaya, i still amaze dgn the sceneries. sangat cantik sangat nyaman, full with peacefulness. then tadi pun baru lepak dgn the girls. puas hati la, taknak too focus on studies, life pun tak ada. im 17 man! i need that kind of 'life'! haha

not to mention, dengan my lovely pamily! they loves me! hihi it goes like this, act we havent planned a family day for quite sometime, last pun dekat cherating last year. so busu arranged family day kat sunway lagoon. we had so much fun! Kulit pun habis sunburn. yay me, not. nak putih balik pun tah macam mana tah. oh wait, macam la sblum ni putih sangat! HAHA! malunya saya.

so yeah, my life is occupied by adorable fellows. they all complete me with their own special way. the one that completes me most is of course my dear mum, dad and sisters 

i miss that someone, so much :(

No comments:

Post a Comment