Thursday 24 November 2011

I feel like writing, so.

Yesterday was just another ordinary day that i spent with my girls. oh and lissa also, theera's cousin. we laugh, we sing, we scream, we eat, we dance, we talk, we hug. at first we tried to fill in the awkward moment with main  Saidina. it was quite fun for 10minutes but tetibe semua dah cam hilang mood. so okay. simpan then me and aqila try to cheer up ourself with karaoke-ing. tunggang langgang pecah semua cermin. okay that part cam best sebab i enjoyed singing and dancing like a lunatic psycho. then we called Dominos. makan makan makan then, perut dah kenyang suka hati baru masing masing  borak with each other. we slept at 4am. oh chop, anis sorang tidur pukul 6am -.-'

the next morning, i tgh syok dibuai mimpi indah(?) terkejut sebab apa tah, bangun then nampak semua orang dah bangun. and i was terkebil-kebil "awalnya korang bangun?" "naa tengok pukul berapa dah ni" hehehe my bad. brunch, mandi semua, masing masing think3 apa nak buat lepas ni. and kitaorang plan pak rumah tra pulak. so okay, here we are, in uncle arshad's house! then lunch dekat kimbong. perut dah ponoh, balik, guling guling macam dugung. bila dah memang got nothing to do, everyone decided to balik. kisses, hugs so here i am, wearing my beloved pyjamas in my bersepah yet lovely room.

I am thinking about going to bed early tonight. enough feeding my diplodocus's belly. you're getting fatter lah!

I miss teh, i cried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment